I am an Interfaith minister, ordained by the Colorado Interfaith Seminary (CIS). I honor all faiths, spiritual paths and traditions and function as a community minister, which means that my work is in the community as opposed to working in a church or congregation.
I specialize in teaching transformational spiritual principles, intuitive healing, end of life transition (also called Death Midwifery) and holding sacred space for your deep personal and spiritual transformation.
Customized ceremonies offered:
- Weddings, Handfasting, Commitment ceremonies
- Child birth / welcome ceremonies
- Renaming ceremonies
- Ceremonies to commemorate and celebrate important life transitions and milestones
- Funerals and Memorial Services
- Celebration of Life Services
- Something else? Let’s co-create a customized ceremony just for you.
I offer a complimentary 30-minute phone consultation so that we can decide if we are a good fit to work together as client and officiant. This gives us the opportunity to explore the details of your beliefs, faith, traditions and vision for your ceremony.
If we mutually agree to work together, we will discuss and plan your ceremony wishes in detail over the course of an initial in-person meeting and 2-3 follow-up phone calls and/or emails.
Prices will be determined based on ceremony length and complexity, and quoted after our first meeting. A deposit of half the cost of the ceremony is required in order to reserve your date and time.
Here is a general starting price guideline:
- Weddings and Commitment ceremonies – $350
- Funerals, Memorial Services, Celebration of Life Services – $350
- Other ceremonies – $150 – $500 depending on length, complexity and materials / equipment